5 Beauty Tips with Olaf
Olaf, Sundance’s team hair & makeup artist, shares with us his 5 favorite items for preparing a fresh look in the desert.
– Spray. Oribe. Alternative to dry shampoo. He uses it after he sets the hair to get volume and texture. He loves the matt finish that it gives to the hair.
– Flash balm. Clarins beauty flash balm. He uses it to achieve a healthy glow once after makeup is done. He recommends not to use any powder, just put it under the eyes and cheek bones or wherever you want to glow.
– Mascara. Smashbox Hyperlash. He likes the wet look it gives to the lashes. A plus: the brush allows you to get very close to your eyelid.
– Cream blush stick. Nars Portofino. A kiss of Sun to complete your fresh look. Apply it on the center of your cheeks. If you need more, go all the way to your cheek bone.
– Brush. The Mason Pearson. It’s a must have. He prefers junior size because it fits in every Céline bag.